The Duplex Escalator Cleaning Machine Base has a 350 or 550 mm cleaning width and unique patented guide rails making it suitable for regular maintenance cleaning of escalators and travellators.
The patented guide rail system perfectly aligns into the treads of the escalator or travellator thus ensuring the safe operation of the machine whilst in motion.
Cleaning is a two stage process, firstly the machine is connected to a tub vacuum cleaner for a ‘dry sweep’ to remove dust and that is followed by a ‘damp wash’ as the machine sprays a fine mist of
water and cleaning fluid onto the treads before scrubbing the escalator’s treads using special brushes.
The Duplex Escalator Base uses minimal water which is a key requirement of escalator and travellator manufacturers whilst also being environmentally friendly.
- The patented homing guidance base, with its grooved wheels, keeps the machine on track in the working position.
- This is the only dual action machine with a washing cycle action which can be reversed simply by inverting the position of the handle.
- The Duplex Escalator Base is supplied with a compact trolley for easy transport.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Available in 35 cm and 55 cm widths.